Other Federal Issues

Request Form & Contact Information

Senator Cornyn’s office can help you with federal issues if you are a Texas resident and you have a problem with a federal government agency. If you do not see the agency or information you need, please fill out and print the form below, and return it with a signed privacy release to the Dallas office.

If your issue is urgent, please contact the Dallas office at 972-239-1310.

If you are a resident of another state, please contact your U.S. Representative or U.S. Senator.

Other Federal Issues Help and Privacy Form

Your Information
Federal Agency Information