Senator Cornyn

Contact John Cornyn

To contact Senator Cornyn, please select an option below. Our office can help if you are a Texas resident and need assistance with a federal agency or wish to share your opinion on issues that impact Texas and the country.

Need Help with a Federal Agency?

Want to Tell Senator Cornyn What You Think?

Want to Request a Flag Flown Over the U.S. Capitol?

Office Locations

If you would like to meet with a member of Senator Cornyn’s staff at one of his Texas offices, please contact that office via phone to set up an appointment.

An Illustrated Map of Texas