Senator Cornyn


If you are a Texas resident, our office can help you find basic information in the federal government and assist you as you work with a federal government agency. Below are common areas where Texans often need assistance.

If none of these options fit your needs, use the red box to submit a general assistance request form.

Please keep in mind: Our office cannot dictate that a federal agency expedite a case or act in your favor, overturn or influence a judge’s decision, or provide legal advice. If you are a resident of another state, please contact your U.S. Representative or U.S. Senator.

Want a Flag Flown Over the U.S. Capitol?

Interested in Touring D.C.?

Need Assistance With a Different Federal Issue?