Senator Cornyn

Request Assistance

Senator Cornyn’s office can help you with federal issues if you are a Texas resident and you have a problem with a federal government agency. If you do not see the agency or information you need, please fill out the form below, and return it with a signed privacy release to the Dallas office.

If you are not looking for assistance navigating federal government resources, but would like to share your opinion on pressing issues with Senator Cornyn, click the button below.

If you are a resident of another state, please contact your U.S. Representative or U.S. Senator.

If your issue is time sensitive contact our Dallas office at: 972-239-1310.

Your Information

*Indicates required field